Sunday 25 September 2011

KALASHA DEBUT

The Kalashaz just happened, and today the verdict was out. I had always wanted to dress somebody for such prestigious awards for the longest time and I finally got a shot last Friday! All factors considered I am so proud of the result. Only a designers knows what another goes through to put anything out there. Here's a sneak preview of the dress.
Our collaboration produced this fabulously rich blend of orange 'kitenge' and taffeta dress with a full skirt modelled after the one carried in my latest collection. I always strive for a touch of drama with every dress, here it is achieved with the dramatic cossage. It is not for the faint hearted and I am certainly glad to push the envelope of any imagination every now and then. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

URBAN JUNGLE

URBAN JUNGLE
My humble beginnings

HIGHLIGHTS

HIGHLIGHTS
Share my jouurney with me...