Tuesday 20 December 2011

CROSSROADS

There is never a more opportune time to do anything than when the opportunity first presents itself; after that the task just joins the long list of procrastinated goals or forgotten dreams...SOB! I have been putting off this post for several reasons, mostly because I was waiting for a sign in the form of a big white flash of lightning or whatever to come forth from the sky and show me the way! As you can imagine there hasn't been any... but there have been signs all over... Like this one:


Folks, I am at a crossroad but at the risk of sounding grim I must say- it has been good while it has lasted... The journey continues, the race more certainly will be ran; for there is a purpose for everything. (You know you are getting mushy when every sentence sounds poetic) But if poetry is what it will take then so be it! Anyway, its Christmas and I must trust that Jesus will quite literally, 'show me the way'. Earth n Vanilla has had a great run wrought with some serious challenges but nothing that a sound prayer could not fix. I thank you for your support, I certainly would never have come this far without this virtual sounding board to which I brought my triumphs and troubles, highlights and downfalls. As I enter the New Year... I ponder "To Be or not to Be"... That is the question...

And Thanx 2the age of "Google" and a random search.. I stumbled upon something that could help...http://bjovanovic.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

URBAN JUNGLE

URBAN JUNGLE
My humble beginnings

HIGHLIGHTS

HIGHLIGHTS
Share my jouurney with me...