Tuesday 25 October 2011

QATS NEW LOOK

They say change is like rest...

I say, who has the time to rest anymore? Certainly not me...!
I have had a couple of interesting paradigm shifts of late, some interesting encounters... but I guess you will have to visit again to hear more on that...Anyway, I figured somethings had to change...

It's been alot like emerging from behind a tree, coming out from under "the shade", emerging from under the "kivuli" to reveal a whole new bold approach to life. Here's to emerging from under shadows- to embracing new beginnings...
I hope you will enjoy this new look as much as I already do...More updates and a spanking new collection coming your way soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

URBAN JUNGLE

URBAN JUNGLE
My humble beginnings

HIGHLIGHTS

HIGHLIGHTS
Share my jouurney with me...