Thursday 14 July 2011

A BRIEF INTRODUCTION

Hey People!!! So excited, i have been playing around with the idea of starting a blog for the longest tym- four years now! My name is Nkatha, fashion designer, product designer and creative; have been at it for as long as i can remember, so i decided to start a blog to share my experiences as an upcoming enterpreneur and designer. I have been studying at the University of Nairobi, School of the Arts and Design for the last four years and I am about to graduate, hence the need to enter the next stage of my life- blog (among other things of course!). So to commemorate the last four or so years of school i will share a few of my favourite works of art/design depending on how you see it. I will also share some of the influences behind the work. Join me as I embark on this journey to begin a 'new umbrella'- 'Kivuli Kipya' a fresh unconventional approach to creating sustainable lifestyles, which has always been my passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

URBAN JUNGLE

URBAN JUNGLE
My humble beginnings

HIGHLIGHTS

HIGHLIGHTS
Share my jouurney with me...