Monday 8 August 2011

BREATHE OF FRESH AIR

My good friend Lynn called me up sometime last year, she needed a whole wardrobe for The Miss USIU Pageant and I was soooo honoured. We literally sat in the streets of Nairobi and plotted a winning wardrobe; it was one of those challenges that I relish though at the time I had never taken on anything like it. We came up with a flowing gown of silky sky blue and white- the milk, and brown and gold swirls - the honey...I just love the hounds-tooth undertone and swirly linework that has come to be the highlight of my "Milk and Honey" Collection. To me this dress represents a breathe of fresh air!!! The flow of it, the colours, the layers and the fit; these are the things I love to bring out in my clothes. I just wish it fit me... Enough said!

Worn here by the lovely Ann Masibo, in my former backyard, edited by yours truly...
And below, at the Runway 254, worn by Sally who might I add rocked it! Photo by Nick Klaus who captured it from a really nyc angle.

God Bless you all, time to exhale, hoping to excel!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

URBAN JUNGLE

URBAN JUNGLE
My humble beginnings

HIGHLIGHTS

HIGHLIGHTS
Share my jouurney with me...